WAUKESHA, Wis. – Marian University women’s bowling went 7-0 averaging 186.6 pins, 6,532 total, in a dominating performance at the first CCIW Event.
- The Sabres had the two highest traditional match scores to open the first conference event of the season 4-0.
- Marian had a total of 3,815 in the traditional portion with a high game of 1,040 to finish traditional play.
- The Sabres also ha da 995 in the second match and the low match for Marian was only an 881.
- Marian then bowled two of the best four rounds of Baker to finish a perfect 7-0.
- The Sabres finished at 2,717 in Baker, the second-highest total in the field, with the highest game among the competition at 950 in the third game.
- Marian was also able to bowl a 923 to open Baker play.
- Marian finished 144 pins ahead of Carthage who took second.