Inspired to maintain quality records and provide academic data, the Office of the Registrar serves the Marian University community through retaining accurate records for each student, while maintaining confidentiality. The Office of the Registrar also serves the University through providing advice and counsel on academic policies, registration processing, transfer credit evaluation, enrollment, transcript requests, statistical reporting and student data management.
If you are a former student, please click here to request transcripts:
If you are a current student, please click here to request transcripts:
Once you are signed in, click on the “Request official transcript” in the middle of the page.
If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact the ITS Help Desk or Office of the Registrar
ITS Help Desk
Mon. – Fri. 7:30AM – 6:30PM
Sat. 8AM – 12:00PM
Office of the Registrar
Mon. – Fri. 8AM – 4:30PM
Withdrawal and Refund Policies
Students are responsible for adding, dropping, and withdrawing from courses. This includes the completion and submission of Course Drop forms. The day on which the Office of the Registrar receives the Course Drop form is the official drop date. To avoid a failing grade, students must drop any courses not attended. Students who receive federal financial aid funding should check with the Office of Financial Aid when any changes are made in course registration for the semester. The following refunds and academic notations are applicable:
- Students withdrawing from the University must notify the Registrar.
- The official date of university withdrawal for purposes of determining refund and academic action is the day upon which the properly completed Withdraw from the University Request form is received in the Office of the Registrar. If withdrawal is not completed prior to the last week of the semester, final grades will be recorded.
- Tuition will be refunded according to the University Refund Policy.
- For purposes of determining refund, the official date of course drop/withdrawal or University withdrawal is the day upon which completed course drop or withdrawal forms are received in the Office of the Registrar. Emails, phone calls or no longer attending class do not constitute a proper withdrawal from class. The required Course Drop form must be completed and submitted to the Office of the Registrar.
- Please refer to the Academic Catalog for more information about withdrawal periods and associated grading and refunds.