MPath: Student Centered Online Programs from Marian University
Values-Based Education Designed for Your Personal Journey
Marian University’s online programs platform was created for adult learners who want a personalized, flexible education based on the core values students have come to expect from Marian.
MPath is a unique pathway to advancing your career and education. Through this innovative online platform, students engage in either a traditional 15-week semester, 7-week accelerated timeline or a flexible program schedule, based on the degree or certificate program they choose.
Marian MPath online students progress through their chosen program following a clear path of success laid out before them. As a professional, independent learner, you’ll benefit from a student-centered approach that supports and recognizes where you come from and what you need to move forward.
I Want to Move Forward with MPath!
Marian’s flexible program offers online courses with twelve starts per year. Students can choose from more than 30 classes every four weeks.
- Master of Arts in Education (With License) Area of Focus Special Education
- Master of Arts in Education (With License) Area of Focus Teacher Education
- Master of Science in Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Professional Practice in Public Safety
The accelerated semester is seven weeks long and offers six possible starts per year. Classes are offered fully online and designed with flexible coursework.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Community Health and Human Services
- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
With three starts per year, Marian’s 15 week long courses operate on a traditional college semester schedule with classes offered 100% online.