Marian University women’s hockey (2-6-0, 2-4-0-0 NCHA) skated tough once again No. 15 St. Norbert but fell by a 4-1 final.
- Marian was able to get out to a strong start but the momentum would shift after SNC opened the scoring at the 6:32 mark.
- Both offenses went silent the remainder of the period and most of the second before the Green Knights went ahead 2-0 with 3:49 to play in the second.
- Senior Alyssa Heim was able to give Marian a spark scoring a short-handed goal to cut the Marian deficit in half. Seniors Brynn Weaver and Mackenzie Rosin each assisted the score.
- A pair of SNC goal in the third period helped the Green Knights ice the victory and the sweep.
- The Green Knights held a 46-17 advantage in shots and had a 20-3 advantage in the final period.
- Each team had three power-play chances with neither team scoring a goal.
- Face-offs were fairly even with SNC holding a slim 28-24 edge.
- St. Norbert extends its winning streak over Marian to 13 games.