KANSASVILLE, Wis. – Marian University women’s golf finished in a tie for 21st at the Midwest Region Classic after rounds of 352 and 341.
- Yinan Lu continued to lead Marian carding an 85 before tying the school record for low round with a 77. Lu finished in a tie for 36th place.
- Olivia Schueller had an 88 and 86 to tie for 91st place.
- Kayla Gray showed consistency carding an 88 in both rounds to finish in a tie for 107th.
- Ashley Graves scored in both rounds with a 91 and 90, while Katelyn Bucciarelli had rounds of 94 and 91 to round out the Sabre lineup.
- UW-Whitewater won the event by five strokes after rounds of 318 and 305. Kallie Lux had a pair of rounds with 74 to lead the Warhawks and earn medalist honors.
- The second Marian team was led by Amber Debolt who had an 87 and 92, her two best rounds of the season.
- Lilly Accola had a 92 and 94, while Trinity Knudtson finished with a 98 and 93.
- The Sabre lineup was rounded out by Emma Anderson, 97 and 105, and Kaydence Harp, 107 and 99.