KANSASVILLE, Wis. – Marian University men’s golf carded rounds of 331 and 323 to finish 32nd at the Midwest Region Classic.
- Marian opened the event with a 331, its third-best round of the season, and closed it out with a 323, its best round of the season.
- Jackson Blaine continued to lead Marian carding an 82 and 78 to lead the way for the Sabres in a tie for 118th.
- Davis Wilson had an 86 before posting a 77 in the second round, the lowest score on a par 72 course for Marian this season, to finish in a tie for 146th.
- Ryan Beyer also had a big improvement between rounds finishing with an 88 and 79.
- Jake Mooring had the lowest opening round of any Sabre at 81 before finishing with an 89.
- Brett Ramme scored in the first round with an 82 before closing the event with an 89.
- Illinois Wesleyan had a team score of just four-over-par to win the event. Luke Blankinship of Macalester College finished eight-under-par to earn medalist honors.