Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
An Inspired Partnership
This Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) supports an environment where both Marian University and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare will work collaboratively to support the educational needs of students interested in Marian’s adult undergraduate and graduate programs.
Benefits of this memorandum include:
- 10%* tuition discount for those eligible for Marian’s adult undergraduate and graduate programs (excluding Ph.D.)
*Recipients of the Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare partnership discount are not eligible for other Marian University partnership discounts.
To receive your partnership discount:
- Start and complete your online admission application
- Under the “Enrollment Plans” tab
- Check the box next to “Are you applying as part of a Marian partnership?”
- Select “Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare” from the drop down of partnerships.
Inspired to Learn
This partnership offers students the ability to earn their degree in a format that focuses on the development of the whole person.
- Programs are offered in Appleton, Fond du Lac, West Allis, and Online.
- The majority of adult course can be completed within 7 weeks.
- Generous transfer of previously completed degree credits.
- Transfer of Military credits.
- Courses are offered face-to-face, on-line, and hybrid.
- Programs can be completed in as little as two years.
- Applications fees waived.
- Students engage with Marian University faculty and take part in student-centered programming and receive personal, one-on-one attention.