Thanatology Education Opportunities – NFDA
The National Funeral Directors Association partnership with Marian University offers members the opportunity to complete a baccalaureate degree, or to seek a master’s degree, at significant discounts. Improved communication skills assist funeral directors in supporting families and communities confronting death and loss. Being able to assess community and family needs after death can result in a value proposition. Funeral professionals who can understand, educate, and support communities enjoy a positive reputation and loyalty.
National Funeral Directors Association Partnership Benefits
- 10% discount on published tuition rates for undergraduate programs
- 20% discount on published tuition rates for the Master of Science in Thanatology, Master of Science in Management, and the Master of Science in Industrial Organizational Psychology
Additional NFDA Benefits
- No application fee for all NFDA members
- Convenient format. Classes are available 100% online and offered in convenient 4-week, 7-week or 15- week formats depending on your program.
- Affordable. Compare Marian to any state institution, and you will be surprised at the affordability of our accelerated courses.