National End of Life Doula Alliance
Members of the National End of Life Doula Alliance can benefit from high quality education with a tuition discount.
Members of the National End of Life Doula Alliance can take advantage of discounted tuition for Marian University’s Master of Science in Thanatology and Graduate Certificate in Thanatology programs. We offer a student-centered, values-based education created for adult learners who are ready to take the next step on their path to personal success. Our online education platform, MPath, offers a unique opportunity for you to build on your education while continuing in your professional and personal life. Students can complete their coursework 100% online with the support of faculty who are top professionals in the field.
The program combines rigorous study across the spectrum of end-of-life studies. This includes:
- Palliative and Hospice Care
- Spirituality and Religion
- Suicide and Prevention
- Traumatic Death
- End-of-life Decision Making
- Communication with Service Providers and Families
- Program Development and Assessment
- Death Education
Reach Your Goals with a Tuition Discount
Marian University wants to help you return to college. Education is an investment in yourself and your future. Marian wants to contribute to your education through our partnership with the National End of Life Doula Alliance. Members of the association receive a 20% discount off tuition on either the MS in Thanatology or the Certificate in Thanatology.
Other benefits of the Marian program include:
- Courses offered entirely online.
- Traditional semester course schedule.
- Master’s degree completed in as few as two years; certificate can be completed in one year.
- Engage with Marian University faculty, take part in student-centered programming, and receive personal, one-on-one attention.