Thanatology Education Opportunities – NAGC
Members of the National Alliance for Grieving Children benefit from high quality education with a tuition discount.
Marian University offers a Master of Science in Thanatology and a Graduate Certificate in Thanatology through a robust, 100% online program lead by respected professionals in the field. Students engage through MPath, Marian’s innovative online platform built for adult learners who want a personalized, flexible education based on the core values Marian has represented for more than 80 years.
Students in the Thanatology Master or Certificate program complete their coursework entirely online supported by personalized instruction and feedback.
The program combines rigorous study across the spectrum of end-of-life studies.
- Palliative and Hospice Care
- Spirituality and Religion
- Suicide and Prevention
- Traumatic Death
- End-of-life Decision Making
- Communication with Service Providers and Families
- Program Development and Assessment
- Death Education
Tell me more about thanatology education with an NAGC discount!
Reach Your Goals with a Tuition Discount
Marian University wants to help you return to college. Your education is an investment in yourself and your future and Marian wants to contribute through our partnership with the National Alliance for Grieving Children (NAGC). Members of NAGC receive a 20% discount off tuition on either the MS in Thanatology or the Certificate in Thanatology.
Other benefits of the Marian program include:
- Courses offered entirely online.
- Traditional semester course schedule.
- Master’s degree completed in as little as two years; certificate in as little as 1 year.
- Engage with Marian University faculty, take part in student-centered programming, and receive personal, one-on-one attention.