National Alliance for Grieving Children
An Inspired Partnership
Marian University holds a partnership with the National Alliance for Grieving Children (NAGC), offering quality higher education programming and service opportunities to members of NAGC.
This agreement supports an environment where both Marian University and the National Alliance for Grieving Children will work collaboratively to support the educational needs of students interested in Marian’s Master of Science in Thanatology and Graduate Certificate in Thanatology program. The partnership also offers a tuition discount to NAGC members.
Marian University’s Master of Science in Thanatology and Graduate Certificate in Thanatology are offered in a 100% online format, allowing working professionals the opportunity to earn a degree in a way that meets their needs.
Inspired to Learn
This partnership offers students the ability to earn their master’s degree or graduate certificate in a format that focuses on the development of the whole person.
- Courses are offered entirely online, with no residency requirement.
- Each course runs a traditional semester, allowing students the time needed to comprehend each topic.
- Master’s degree can be completed in as little as two years; certificate in as little as 1 year.
- Through this partnership, students will receive a 20% discount off tuition on thanatology programs, degree or certificate.
- Students engage with Marian University faculty and take part in student-centered programming and receive personal, one-on-one attention.
At Marian University, we firmly believe students deserve every opportunity to reach their fullest potential. By returning to college, you are making an incredible investment in yourself and your future. Marian is dedicated to making your university experience accessible and affordable. Many returning adult students utilize financial aid, military benefits or tuition assistance programs through their employer. Financial Aid counselors are available to assist you throughout the aid process.
2015-2016 Tuition Cost: $540
This partnership allows members a 20% tuition discount off current rates
*This applies ONLY to the Masters in thanatology and the graduate certificate in thanatology.