How to Request Your ACT or SAT Test Scores
Scores are sent directly to colleges you indicated on the test registration form when you took the ACT or SAT.
If you did not select Marian University of Wisconsin as one of your original choices, you will need to login to your account to make a request to have your test scores sent to us. After logging in, be sure to use the code below when selecting Marian as the destination for your test scores.
Marian University-WI Code = 4606
Marian University-WI Code = 1443
Marian University accepts ACT or SAT test scores via any of the methods below:
- Mailed directly by ACT (see information above)
- Mailed directly by College Board/SAT (see information above)
- From your high school (test scores may be sent separate or included on your high school transcript):
- Electronically through a transcript request service such as Career Cruising or Parchment
- Electronically via email directly from the high school to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faxed directly from the high school to our Office of Admission at 920.923.8755
- Mailed directly from the high school to:
Office of Undergraduate Admission
45 South National Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
ACT or SAT scores sent to Marian from the student are considered unofficial.
After Marian University receives your test scores, please allow up to 2 weeks for processing. We will send you an email to let you know we received them and that they are processed.