The Admission Review Committee uses the criteria below when determining your admittance.
- High School GPA = 2.0 or GED = 660 total score for tests completed in 2014 and later
- ACT = 18 (out of 36) or SAT = 940 (out of 1600)
- Rank = Top ½ of High School Class
Applicants who do not meet criteria above, but show potential for academic success and a strong desire to learn may be admitted through our EXCEL Program on a provisional basis. Click here for more information.
Admission is contingent upon the receipt of the student’s final official high school transcript after completion of their senior year. Homeschooled students must provide detailed course descriptions.
Admission to freshman standing assumes at least 17 units of high school credit including a minimum of:
4 Units English
2 Units Math
1 Unit Laboratory Science
1 Unit History
Foreign language is recommended, but not required.
Items required before applicant information is ready for review:
- Application – Apply Online for Free
- Official High School Transcript
- Official ACT or SAT (test optional/not required)
View these links for more information:
Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing after you have requested your transcripts or test scores to be sent to Marian. You will receive an email from us after each item has been received and processed.