Partnership High School Award – Freshman Students *
This award may not be combined with a Marian merit-based scholarship.
Award Amount: $11,000 per academic year, renews annually
Eligibility: High School senior students who are graduating from one of our partnership high schools listed below. Students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and enroll at Marian the fall after their high school graduation to receive the award.
How: If a partnership high school is listed on the student’s application, the review committee will automatically assign this award when the value is greater than the merit-based scholarship for which the student is eligible.
- Brookfield Academy (Brookfield, WI)
- Central Wisconsin Christian (Waupun, WI)
- College Possible (Milwaukee, WI)
- Fox Valley Lutheran (Appleton, WI)
- Holy Redeemer/Young Coggs Prep (Milwaukee, WI)
- Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School (Jackson, WI)
- Manitowoc Lutheran High School (Manitowoc, WI)
- Milwaukee Lutheran High School (Milwaukee, WI)
- Nobel Network of Charter Schools (Chicago, IL)
- Sheboygan Lutheran High School (Sheboygan, WI)
- Wayland Academy (Beaver Dam, WI)
- Winnebago Lutheran Academy (Fond du Lac, WI)