Mark your calendars… Marian University’s 42st Annual Business and Industry Awards will take place on Wednesday, October 25, 2023, at the Marian University Stayer Center at 45 South National Avenue in Fond du Lac. The evening will begin with a Reception at 5:15 pm in the Dale R. Michels Atrium of the Stayer Center and then move to Dinner in the Stayer Dining Room at 6:00 pm, followed by the program at 7:00 pm. Dr. George Koonce, Senior Vice President for University Relations at Marian University, will be the Master of Ceremonies for the evening.
The annual dinner honors local businesses for their entrepreneurship, economic development, special achievement and commitment to community. The cost is $125 per person and the proceeds go to support student scholarships. The dress is business attire.
The following businesses and individuals will be honored:
- Business of the Year: BCI Burke
- Community Collaboration Award: Kurt Wismer
- Economic Development Award: SSM Health
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Cellar District: Service; Ledgerock Distillery – Manufacturing
- International Business Achievement Award: STGenetics
- Special Achievement Award: FDL Soccer Club
- George Becker Business Spirit Award: Tom Herre
R.S.V.P. by Wednesday, October 18 to Brook Spanbauer: (920) 923-8643 or firstname.lastname@example.org