The December 2016 Marian University Graduation ceremony will take place on Friday, December 16, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
Schedule of Events
Friday, December 16
School of Nursing and Health Professions
Nursing pinning ceremony
Graduate Ceremony: Dorcas Chapel
Undergraduate Ceremony: Stayer Center Auditorium
The School of Nursing Pinning Ceremony is a special event for graduates of the BSN and MSN degree programs as we celebrate their commitment to compassionate care in the tradition of Marian nursing graduates. BSN and MSN graduates will receive pins from Marian University. MSN students who ordered hoods may have them blessed at the Pinning Ceremony.
Friday, December 16
Marian University Howard Sadoff Gymnasium
- Gymnasium doors open at 5:00 p.m.
- Commencement speaker: Sr. Judith Schmidt, C.S.A.
- Student Speaker: TBD
*Please note that all guests, no matter their age, are required to wear wristbands.
Immediately following the ceremony
Stayer Center Dining Room/Atrium
Graduates and guests are invited to a reception with snacks and refreshments and a Marian backdrop for photos.
- Free parking is available in the Stayer Center parking lot, as well as street parking surrounding the campus.
- Special hotel rates are available to friends and guests of Marian University at a variety of area hotels.
- Questions regarding commencement may be directed to Molly Jaster at email@example.com or (920) 923-8133.
- If you missed the deadline to order regalia or have questions please contact the Marian University Bookstore at (920) 923-7166.
- Graduates have two options for collecting their regalia:
- Pick up from the University Bookstore (Fond du Lac campus) Monday, December 12 to Friday, December 16 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Request the order be shipped to your home. If you choose this option, please call (920) 923-7166 to add your name/address to the delivery list and provide payment information. An $8.00 shipping fee applies.
- Tassel information