1. It’s free! No application fee, APPLY TODAY!
2. Submit a copy of your high school transcript covering at least the first six semesters of coursework.
- Students who have earned a General Education Development (GED) diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) must request that an official score report and an official partial high school transcript from any high school attended be submitted to the:
- Office of Admission, Marian University, 45 S. National Ave., Fond du Lac, WI 54935
- Final official high school, including date of graduation, must be submitted upon becoming available shortly after high school graduation.
3. Submit an official ACT or SAT test score report.
Complete applications will be reviewed within two weeks of submission beginning October 1.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through the first five days of the semester as long as the application is complete.
Early applicants must be admitted by November 1 for additional money.
Must meet two of the following requirements: 2.0 GPA, 18 ACT or top 50% of your graduating class
Merit-based scholarships are awarded at time of admission. Scholarships range from $6,000-$15,000/year.
Applicants that do not meet the above listed criteria for admission but do show potential for academic success and a strong desire to learn may be admitted on a provisional basis to the EXCEL Program.