General Education Courses
As a bachelor’s level student, you are required to take about 30 credits of general education courses as part of the 120 credits required for a bachelor’s degree. Gen eds are required regardless of your major.
All students take 10.5 to 17 credits in these areas:
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Argumentative and Research Writing
- Introduction to Christian Theology
- Interpersonal Communication
- Introduction to Ethical Reasoning
- Health Care Administration
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
The Marian University Online BS in Radiologic Technology program incorporates professional education with a rich liberal arts foundation. As our population continues to age, our healthcare system will continue expanding to meet this need. To gain leverage in this competitive environment, a foundation in the liberal arts helps students build on their experiences by developing strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Sponsored by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes, Marian University engages students in the education of the whole person. We embrace justice and compassion and transform lives for professional service and leadership in the global community.
To be accepted into the Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology, you must:
- Possess an ARRT credential (with education from an accredited school or hospital program)
- Have a 2.0 GPA or higher
- Complete the application process by clicking here