Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
Marian University’s Herr-Baker Field is now home to The Northwoods League’s Fond du Lac Dock Spiders.
The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers and Marian University have formed a partnership to bring the Northwoods League to Fond du Lac, and the Fond du Lac Dock Spiders will begin their inaugural season in May 2017. The Northwoods League is an amateur, wooden bat league with teams comprised of college players from around the country. Teams are currently located in Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Canada. Fond du Lac is now the ninth team located in Wisconsin joining Eau Claire, Green Bay, Kenosha, La Crosse, Madison, Mequon, Wausau, and Wisconsin Rapids.
Fun Dock Spiders Facts:
- Opening Night we sold 1,431 tickets.
- Friday, July 28th we announced our first sell out with 1,898 in attendance
- We sell an average of 206 hot dogs per game
- We go through 4 dozen baseballs a game
- We were voted as the best new brand in baseball in Sports Illustrated
- For more information on the Dock Spiders or upcoming games, visit Fond du Lac Dock Spiders.
- For information on parking, click here.
- Click here for a report from the Fond du Lac Reporter on the progress of the stadium remodel.
- Click here for a story on the Dock Spiders from WBAY.