Young Professionals of Fond du Lac
An Inspired Partnership
Marian University holds an exclusive partnership with the Young Professionals of Fond du Lac (YPF), offering higher education programming for its members. YPF offers young, local professionals with diverse backgrounds the opportunity for personal and professional development, and now has an opportunity for higher education through this partnership with Marian University.
This Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) supports an environment where both Marian University and YPF will work collaboratively to support the educational needs of students interested in Marian’s traditional undergraduate, adult undergraduate, and graduate programs.
The financial benefit of this partnership includes a 10% tuition discount for those eligible for Marian’s undergraduate and graduate programs (excluding Ph.D. and Institute for Professional Development).
*Recipients of the YPF partnership discount are not eligible for other Marian University partnership discounts.
To participate in this partnership opportunity:
- Start and complete your online admission application
- Under the “Enrollment Plans” tab
- Check the box next to “Are you applying as part of a Marian partnership?”
- Select “Young Professionals of Fond du Lac” from the drop down of partnerships.
Inspired to Learn
This partnership offers students the ability to earn their degree in a format that focuses on the development of the whole person.
- Programs are offered in Appleton, Fond du Lac, West Allis, and Online.
- The majority of adult course can be completed within 7 weeks.
- Generous transfer of previously completed degree credits.
- Transfer of Military credits.
- Courses are offered face-to-face, on-line, and hybrid.
- Programs can be completed in as little as two years.
- Applications fees waived.
- Students engage with Marian University faculty and take part in student-centered programming and receive personal, one-on-one attention.