Withdrawal from University
  • Students withdrawing from the University must notify the Registrar.
  • The official date of university withdrawal for purposes of determining refund and academic action is the day upon which the properly completed Withdraw from the University Request form is received in the Office of the Registrar. If withdrawal is not completed prior to the last week of the semester, final grades will be recorded.
  • Tuition will be refunded according to the University Refund Policy.

Click here for the Withdraw from the University Request form.

Click here for the Tuition Refund Policy

Click here for the University Withdrawal and Refund Policy