Information for Students in Middle School
An Open Letter to Parents of Current 8th Graders
The UBMS program at Marian University is designed to serve 60 students from Fond du Lac High School and Horace Mann High School of North Fond du Lac.
Any 8th grader has the opportunity to join to program during the summer after their 8th grade year provided they will be attending either Fond du Lac or Horace Mann High school the following year. This program is designed to see students through high school graduation, which means if you join our program after 8th grade, you are part of our program until you go to college.
Once you have visited our Eligibility Page and have determined that you are eligible, please fill out the application below.
Application Documents - applications are due on 5/13/16
Application Checklist for 8th Grade Students
Application Document for 8th Grade Students
General Teacher Recommendation Form
Counselor, Administrator, Student Services Recommendation Form
Math or Science Teacher Recommendation Form
Application Review and Selection
- Once students complete all the application steps with their parents/guardians and submit all required documentation, a confirmation email will be sent.
- All submitted forms and supporting documents are reviewed by the UBMS Team. If it is determined that a student eligible for the program, a notification will be sent that student and an interview will be set up.
- Selected student and at least one parent/guardian must attend a mandatory Orientation Meeting with UBMS administrative staff.
- All information submitted during the application process is kept strictly confidential. The UBMS staff will not share an applicant's personal information with anyone.
- Once an application and required documents are received, they are securely filed and can only be accessed by the UBMS program staff.
- In the case that an applicant is not selected to participate in the program, all information will be kept on file and will continue to be securely stored and protected.
Please call 920-923-8959 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Also see our Frequently Asked Questions and Services Provided.
Back to Main