An Inspired Partnership
Motivated to learn. Inspired to succeed.
Marian University holds an exclusive partnership with ThedaCare, offering quality higher education programming for its employees, clients, and members of the surrounding community.
This Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) supports an environment where both Marian University and ThedaCare will work collaboratively to support the educational needs of individuals interested in Marian’s adult undergraduate program, specifically the RN to BSN completion program.
Benefits of this memorandum include:
20%* tuition discount for those eligible for Marian’s adult undergraduate BSN completion program.
*Recipients of the ThedaCare partnership discount are not eligible for other Marian University partnership discounts. This Memorandum of Understanding is intended for employees only of ThedaCare who wish to take classes on site at ThedaCare Hospital in Berlin, Wisconsin.
Have questions regarding this program? Please connect with Andrea Wolf via phone at 920.923.8148 or email .
To receive your partnership discount:
- Start and complete your online admission application
- Under the “Enrollment Plans” tab
- Check the box next to “Are you applying as part of a Marian partnership?”
- Select “ThedaCare” from the drop down of partnerships.
Inspired to Learn
- The majority of Adult course can be completed within 7 weeks.
- Generous transfer of previously completed degree credits.
- Transfer of Military credits.
- Courses are offered face-to-face, on-line, and hybrid.
- Programs can be completed in as little as two years.
- Applications fees waived.
- Students engage with Marian University faculty and take part in student-centered programming and receive personal, one-on-one attention.
- Summer 2017 schedule (July start)
- Fall 2017 schedule (August start)
To receive additional information, please complete the form below.