- Lead Advisor Information
Emergency contact on the day of the conference.
- Additional Advisor Information
Committees and Topics
- Conference Theme: Empowering Today's Youth to Create Sustainable Change General Assembly 1. "Women in Development" 2. "Globalization and its impact on the full enjoyment of all human rights" Security Council 1. "The Situation in Venezuela" 2. "The Situation in the Middle East" World Council on Youth 1. "Promoting healthy lives and access to quality health care" 2. "Empowering marginalized youth emphasizing the most at risk young people" UNEA 1. "Protection of the environment in areas affected by armed conflict" 2. "Sound management of chemicals and waste"
- Country assignments will take place based on the indicated preferences of delegation as well as its size. Click here to access the 2020 country matrix.
Dietary Information and Special Accommodations
- We recognize that members of your delegation may have a list of food items they will not eat due to religious or health reasons. In order for us to plan and prepare adequately, be sure to communicate those dietary restrictions in the form below. If certain restrictions are not known at the time of registration, be sure to provide that information via email no later than Tuesday, March 31st, at 4 p.m. C.T. We will always do your best to be accommodating within reason.
Dietary restrictions must not include food items that members of a delegation simply dislike. Type "NONE" if this question doesn't apply to any member of your delegation.
Type "NONE" if this question doesn't apply to any member of your delegation.
- *Delegation -- $100 per school -- (Administrative processing - Not refundable) *Delegates -- $25 per person *Advisors -- $15 per person Delegation Fee: Covers the cost of name tags, lanyards, placards, training materials, printing and copying, and administrative costs. Fee per Delegate and Advisor: Covers the cost of morning refreshments, lunch, and afternoon snack If you would like to pay with credit card please fill out the fields below. If you would like to pay by check please disregard this section. If paying by check, see here for details.
Payment and Cancellation Policies
- Before you register your delegation for Marian University’s 2020 High School Model UN conference, it’s important to understand the policies described below. Submission of your conference registration acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions. Cancellations and Refunds The $100 school registration fee is for administrative processing and it is not refundable. Partial refunds will only be considered if written cancellations are received no later than Tuesday, March 31st at 4:00 p.m. CT. 1. If an entire delegation is unable to attend the conference, the advisor must provide a written notification no later than the previously-indicated date and time. 2. No refunds will be available for cancellations made after the previously-indicated date and time. 3. If some members of a delegation are unable to attend, the advisor has the option of making the appropriate substitutions. However, a written notification must be provided 48 hours prior to the conference, in order for the planning committee to make the necessary administrative modifications. Billing Information Once your registration is processed, an invoice will be issued to the institution where the delegation comes from via the lead advisor listed on this form. Acceptance of the statement below. I understand that paid registration is a prerequisite for all members of any delegation to participate in the conference. I understand that the full registration fees for my delegation must be received no later than one week prior to the conference date of Friday, April 3, 2020. By submitting this form, I acknowledge that I have the proper authorization to register this school delegation for Marian University's 2020 Model U.N. conference to be held on Friday, April 3, 2020.
By clicking the “submit” below I consent to Marian University, directly or by third-parties acting on its behalf, to send marketing information regarding furthering your education, including texts and calls made using an automated dialing system to the number I provided above. Accepting this consent is not required to obtain any good or service.