Eighth grade students have the opportunity to join the program during the summer after their 8th grade year provided they will be attending high school in either the Fond du Lac or North Fond du Lac School Districts. This program is designed to see students through high school graduation, which means if a student joins the UBMS program right after 8th grade, he/she will be part of our program until enrollment to college.
Once you have visited our Eligibility Page and have determined that you are eligible, please fill out the application below.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS – The following documents are from 2016-2017 school year.
APPLICATION REVIEW AND SELECTION
- Once students complete all the application steps with their parents/guardians and submit all required documentation, a confirmation email will be sent.
- All submitted forms and supporting documents are reviewed by the UBMS Team. If it is determined that a student eligible for the program, a notification will be sent that student and an interview will be set up with the student and a parent.
- Selected student and at least one parent/guardian must attend a mandatory Orientation Meeting with UBMS administrative staff.
- All information submitted during the application process is kept strictly confidential. The UBMS staff will not share an applicant’s personal information with anyone.
- Once an application and required documents are received, they are securely filed and can only be accessed by the UBMS program staff.
- In the case that an applicant is not selected to participate in the program, all information will be kept on file and will continue to be securely stored and protected.