Music Performance Scholarship – Freshman and Transfer Students ^
- Scholarships will be awarded on performance ability as determined by audition.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on music department needs.
- Normally, scholarships will be awarded to students who have not previously attended Marian University.
- The amount of the scholarship will be variable dependent on performance ability, department need and financial need.
- Prospective and continuing scholarship recipients must meet and maintain minimum academic standards as required by the university.
- Scholarship recipients will be required to perform in music department ensembles as directed by the music faculty.
- Scholarship recipients will be evaluated on their performance at the end of each semester. Renewal of the scholarship will be based on this evaluation as well as maintenance of minimum academic standards.
- Deadline: March 3