Program Director, Dental Hygiene
POSITION TITLE: Program Director, Dental Hygiene (part-time)
DEPARTMENT: Adult & Online Studies
REPORTS TO: Assistant Dean of Adult & Online Studies
This position promotes and supports the learning experience of Marian University students by overseeing the curriculum, strategic planning, and assist with marketing strategies for the program.
- Oversee the curriculum and make changes as needed
- Collaborate with Adult & Online Studies and Office of Marketing and Communication on strategic planning, marketing and recruitment strategies
- Create and maintain reputable partnerships with technical colleges for the program
- Work with the assigned academic advisor for any student related issues
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Master’s degree in related filed required
- Minimum of two years of experience working in field
- Willingness to support the Mission and Core Values of the University
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Experience in higher education
To apply, please submit a letter of interest, resume, unofficial transcripts, and name, address and telephone number of three references to email@example.com. Please use ‘Program Director, Dental Hygiene’ in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
Transforming lives through academic excellence, innovation and leadership. Marian University is a community committed to learning, dedicated to service and social justice, and joined together by spiritual traditions.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon the receipt of criminal background and reference check information; and the determination that the candidate remains eligible and suitable for employment.