Marian University Payment
- Pay the balance in full by the first day of class to avoid all late fees, service charges and payment plan charges.
- Sign up for a Payment Plan with TMS at: marianuniversity.afford.com
Accepted Payment Methods:
- Mail a Payment
Mail a personal check, cashier’s check or money order to:
Attention: Business Office
45 S. National Ave.
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
*Please make sure the student’s name and University ID number is listed on the check. Checks can be made payable to Marian University. Please allow enough time for postal delivery services.
- In person Payment
Payments may be dropped off at the Office of Business and Finance, 18 S National Ave, 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. We will accept cash, personal check, cashier’s check or money order.
- Debit/Credit Card Payment and E-Check (Bank Account Withdrawal)
To make a payment with one of these methods above, please visit: marianuniversity.afford.com
- Credit and debit card transactions will automatically be charged a processing fee of 2.75%
- No processing fee for bank account withdrawal
- For any questions regarding enrolling in a payment plan with TMS or making a one-time debit/credit card payment or e-check payment, please reach out to TMS directly via the below contract information.
TMS Contact Information: