Marian University MPath 7-Week Accelerated Program
Your Accelerated Path to Success
Marian University’s MPath 7-Week Accelerated online learning platform is designed with the flexibility, convenience and high-quality education that busy students like you are seeking. This is your accelerated path to success. Our 7-Week Accelerated courses help you move forward in your education and career, understanding that today’s professionals need education that fits their modern lives and individual needs.
Get There Faster
MPath’s 7-Week Accelerated online learning platform was built for students like you who are ready to further their education and move forward on their path to their goals with less interruption in your current personal and professional life. That’s why the accelerated program offers students:
- Fully Online Graduate & Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Flexible Coursework Designed for Working Adult Learners
- Six Possible Starts Per Year
- The Ability to Clearly Focus in on Fewer Topics at a Time
- All Undergrad Programs are Offered in the 7-Week Format
Take the first step on your path ahead. Learn more about the MPath 7-Week Accelerated program online.
Why Choose Marian’s MPath 7-Week Accelerated Learning Platform?
Choose Your Start Date
Classes that start every seven weeks allow busy students to choose the best time to start.
Focus on Your Course
Fewer courses at a time empower students to clearly focus on excelling at the task at hand.
The Ultimate in Flexibility
It’s easy to fit school into your life with 100% online courses and a new schedule every 7 weeks.
7-Week Accelerated Program Options
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene
- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy