The 37th Annual Business and Industry Awards dinner will be held on Wednesday, October 31 at Marian’s Stayer Center for Technology & Executive Learning. The evening begins with a reception at 5:45 p.m., with dinner and awards ceremony immediately after.
The 2018 award winners are:
- Business of the Year – C.D. Smith Construction
- Community Collaboration – Bob Roehrig, James Sebert, Ed.D., and Pat Smith
- Economic Development – Green Bay Packers Titletown District
- Entrepreneur of the Year – ModTruss, Inc.
- International Business Achievement – Marchant Schmidt, Inc.
- Special Achievement – Sandi Roehrig
- George Becker Business Spirit – Darold Treffert, M.D.
Space is still available for the event. Register online at www.marianuniversity.edu/B&I-RSVP or contact Carey Gardin, executive assistant to the President at 920.923.7617 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 17.
The Business & Industry awards dinner raises money for scholarships for students at Marian University. Sponsorship opportunities are also available at the following levels:
- CEO Sponsor – $2,500
- Vice President Sponsor – $1,000
- Director Sponsor – $500
- Associate Sponsor – $250
A complete description of sponsorships can be found at www.marianuniversity.edu/B&I-RSVP.