Marian University is inviting the public as former Green Bay Packers player and Senior Vice President for University Relations Dr. George Koonce serves as Master of Ceremonies for the 38th annual Business & Industry awards dinner on Wednesday, Oct. 30.
With an opening reception at 5:45 p.m. in the Dale R. Michels Atrium and dinner following in the Sodexo Dining Room of the Stayer Center for Technology & Executive Learning, the following awards will be presented:
- Business of the Year: Holiday Automotive
- George Becker Business Spirit Award: Louis J. Andrew, Jr., J.D.
- Community Collaboration Award: City of Fond du Lac and Fond du Lac County
- Economic Development Award: EAA
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Eric Kurtev – Ala Roma, Backyard Grill, Schmitty’s Oar House
- Special Achievement Award: Aaron Sadoff
The Business & Industry awards dinner helps raise money for scholarships for Marian University students.
For more information or to make reservations for the $125 per person event before the Oct. 16 deadline, visit MarianUniversity.edu/B&I19. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.