Marian University has made programmatic changes to ensure long-term sustainability in meeting the needs of students; thus, select academic programs have been deactivated.
Marian will continue to educate, advise and mentor students to ensure their success. All continuing students currently enrolled in these majors, will be guided through to successful completion.
The programs that have been deactivated include:
- Human Resource Management major
- Information Technology major (replaced with Management Information Systems)
- Theology major (effective fall 2016)
- Ministry minor
- Spanish major
- Spanish for Health Care minor
- Spanish Education major
- Music Administration major
- Music Education major
- Jazz Studies minor
- Broadfield Science Education major
- Studio Art major and minor
- Art Education major
Marian University’s goal is to continue our legacy set forth by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes, to fulfill our mission of transforming lives through education. If you have further questions, please contact the Dean of the School of Arts and Science, Dr. Michelle Majewski or Dean of the School of Business, Dr. Jeffrey Reed.