Wisconsin – For over a decade, Financial Executives International (FEI) of Northeastern Wisconsin has proudly supported the FEI Academic Achievement Awards, a program developed to recognize and reward demonstrated excellence in finance and accounting students in colleges throughout the area.
Each of the five $1,000 award checks will be distributed on April 18, 2018, and is fully funded by FEI of Northeastern Wisconsin. The chapter stands behind this annual commitment and deems it a worthy investment in the next generation of business and thought leaders who will successfully carry the mission of FEI into the future.
From the pool of eligible accounting and finance majors who applied for award consideration, the following recipients were selected from their respective institutions:
- Jacob Barthels, Lakeland College: Accounting and Business Administration major, future CPA, with anticipated graduation in 2019
- Lawson MacDonald, Marian University: Business Finance and Marketing major, future financial advisor, with anticipated graduation in 2020
- Alex Vandenberg, St. Norbert College: Accounting and Economics major, future CPA, with anticipated graduation in 2019
- Courtney Hamilton, UW Green Bay: Accounting major, future CPA, with anticipated graduation in 2018
- Brian McKnight, UW Oshkosh: Finance and Economics major, future mutual or hedge fund equity analyst, with anticipated graduation in 2018
In addition to the award, these students will receive a digital subscription to FEI Daily, a certificate of academic excellence from FEI National President and CEO, Andrej Suskavcevic, and a standing invitation to attend any/all FY 2018-19 FEI of Northeastern Wisconsin chapter meetings and events.
About FEI of Northeastern Wisconsin
Financial Executives International (FEI) is the premier association organized exclusively for financial professionals, with a mission to advance the success of senior-level financial executives, their organizations and the profession. FEI was established in 1931 and is comprised of more than 10,000 Chief Financial Officers, Vice Presidents of Finance, Treasurers, Controllers and other financial executives from more than 8,000 firms. There are 68 chapters and the Northeastern Wisconsin chapter with approximately 215 members is one of the largest in the country. Visit feinew.org for more information.
Press Release originally released by:
Financial Executives International (FEI) of Northeastern Wisconsin
For more information contact:
Michelle Weiss, Chapter Administrator
T: 920.750.9110 | E: email@example.com