5.22.2017 – 6 reasons to invest in YOU
When we think of the word “investment,” it’s oftentimes automatic to merely relate it to that of entrepreneurs, financial portfolios, or just chock it up to “business.” And while those types of investments are great, investing in oneself is a key component to your overall success – both in your personal and professional life.
That’s why we’ve created the top reasons to invest in YOU! At Marian University, we’re all about investment – in you, in your family, in our community, and in the lives of the future generations. Here are six reasons why you should start investing in yourself:
- You can better understand who you are. Who are you? What drives you? What inspires you? These questions stem from an understanding of your greatest wants and desires, and development in this area can lead you to success and control over your destiny.
- You can find your true purpose in life. For some, our career path through a youthful experience, or an instinctive, natural calling. However, others need to learn more about one’s natural gifts to have a clearer vision of what you should choose to do in life.
- You’ll gain a variety of in-demand skills and a broadened perspective. At Marian, we’re proud to offer a quality, liberal arts education, where we combine real, hands-on skills with the opportunity to earn a holistic view of yourself and the world.
- You’ll find career advancement. Already know your career path? Investing in your education allows for greater opportunities in the job market.
- You’ll have the potential for higher earnings. With greater skill and higher education, you have the potential for higher earnings, and although money doesn’t buy happiness, it does offer you greater opportunities for your future financial security, travel opportunities, or to support your local community charities.
- You’ll be inspired to lead and motivate others. Knowing who you are and where you want to go – and now it’s time to give back. Use your confidence, skills, and work ethic to help lead others to find their success, whether that’s through personal development or new educational opportunities.