The Marian University Alumni Service Award is given in recognition of loyal service rendered voluntarily to the University. This service may be provided directly, through an affiliated group, or through a particular school within the University that betters the Marian community and advances the University’s objectives and ideals. The Alumni Service Award will be presented annually at our Alumni Awards Banquet.
- Nominees must be alumni of Marian University.
- A person who is not selected may be nominated again in subsequent years.
Service would include but is not limited to the following:
- Volunteering to present or assist in the classroom
- Providing support at events such as Homecoming, Athletic or Alumni Golf Outings, Leadership Forums and other University related programs/events
- Mentoring students, formally or informally
- Conducting mock interviews, providing job shadowing experiences, sitting on professional panels, etc.
- Serving on committees and boards within the University
- Any interested persons may nominate alumni for the Alumni Service Award
- Complete online application and submit following materials:
- Letter of Recommendation describing for the selection committee how the nominee meets the specified criteria
- Resume and/or CV of the nominee
- The Alumni Award Subcommittee comprised of Marian University Alumni will review all nominees and determine selection of award recipients