Marian requires a high school transcript covering at least the first six semesters of coursework. All available aptitude and achievement scores, cumulative grade point average, and class rank should be included on the transcript if possible. Students who have earned a General Educational Development (GED) diploma or High School Equivalency Diploma (HSED) must request that an official score report and an official partial transcript from any high school attended be sent directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admission by the respective agency or school(s).

Contact your high school counselor

Contact your high school counselor to find out how they send transcripts to colleges/universities. Marian University accepts transcripts via any of the methods below:

  • Electronically through Career Cruising (see notes below)
  • Electronically through Parchment (see notes below)
  • Electronically via email directly from the high school to
  • Faxed directly from the high school to our Office of Admission at 920.923.8755
  • Mailed directly from the high school to:

Marian University
Office of Undergraduate Admission
45 South National Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935

Transcripts sent to Marian from the student are considered unofficial.

After we receive your transcripts, please allow up to 2 weeks for processing. We will send you an email to let you know we received them and that they are processed.

If you received an acceptance letter from us and decide to enroll at Marian University, you’ll need to request your transcripts be sent to us again after you graduate high school. Your final transcript will need to include all final grades, list your graduation date, and be official (meaning your high school must send it to us).

Career Cruising

Some high schools have partnered with Career Cruising. This is a free service to current high school students that allows them to request their transcript to be sent to colleges of their choice.

Login to by using your student email account and be sure to select Marian University of Wisconsin as the transcript destination. Contact your high school counselor or visit for account instructions.


Many high schools have a contract with Parchment to bring a safe, paperless way to send transcripts to the colleges of your choice. The request service is secure and available 24/7, however requests are not processed over weekends or holiday breaks.

Parchment may be accessed by creating an account and logging in at When selecting your transcript destination, be sure to choose Marian University of Wisconsin. Pay the fee and follow the prompts. Ask your high school counselor if you need assistance.