An Inspired Partnership
Marian University holds an exclusive partnership with the Holy Redeemer Institutional Church of God in Christ: Educational Consortium, offering quality higher education programming for Holy Redeemer employees, staff, congregation, and the surrounding community.
Through the “Trained Pulpit — Trained Pew Initiative” partnership with Marian University, students are able to receive a more accessible, attainable, and affordable high-quality college education. This partnership prepares adult students to earn a bachelor’s degree through an interdisciplinary approach and a focus on a curriculum rich in the traditional liberal arts, while meeting the distinctive educational needs of working adult students.
Inspired to Learn
The “Trained Pulpit — Trained Pew Initiative” partnership offers students the ability to earn their bachelor’s degree in a format that focuses on the development of the whole person.
- Students entering this program can be granted credit based on previous experience and knowledge gained from professional development training and work experience. In addition, Marian accepts up to 96 transfer credits from other institutions and military experience.
- Courses are offered in a face-to-face format at the Holy Redeemer campus.
- Each course can be completed within 7 weeks, with two courses offered during each session (fall I, II, spring I, II, and summer I and II).
- Programs can be completed in as little as two years.
- Through this partnership, students will receive a 40% discount off tuition** for all adult undergraduate & graduate courses.
- Students engage with Marian University faculty and take part in student-centered classrooms and personal, one-on-one attention.**Recipients of the Holy Redeemer partnership discount are not eligible for other Marian University partnership discounts.