HACCP Certificate Course
Ensuring food safety
Introduction to HACCP Course
With food safety and security issues quickly rising to the forefront of concern around the world, Marian University now offers a 100% online Introduction to HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) course. Designed to help individuals and organizations manage food safety procedures, this course offers working professionals the opportunity to achieve HACCP training.
This one-credit, self-paced course is 100% online and is approved by the International HACCP Alliance, an alliance that was developed to provide a uniform program to assure safer meat and poultry products. Individuals may complete this course to obtain HACCP training, or may complete it annually to maintain an active certification status.
- FSA 201 – Introduction to Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point, 1 cr. (no textbook required)
- Tuition: $285 (includes a certificate from the International HACCP Alliance and US mailing fees). Postage fees for mailing certificates to countries outside the United States will be billed prior to mailing. Payment information available at the bottom of the course registration form.
- Certificate course offered during the Summer and Fall 2018 semesters. Summer I starting May 19, Fall I starting August 27, and Fall II starting November 2.
- To register for any of these sessions click here
- For additional information, please contact Dr. Susan Bornstein-Forst.
- Click here to view the HACCP Brochure. (available soon)