HACCP Certificate Course
Ensuring food safety
Introduction to HACCP Course
With food safety and security issues quickly rising to the forefront of concern around the world, Marian University now offers a 100% online Introduction to HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) course. Designed to help individuals and organizations manage food safety procedures, this course offers working professionals the opportunity to achieve HACCP training.
This one-credit, self-paced course is 100% online and is approved by the International HACCP Alliance, an alliance that was developed to provide a uniform program to assure safer meat and poultry products. Individuals may complete this course to obtain HACCP training, or may complete it annually to maintain an active certification status.
- FSA 201 – Introduction to Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point, 1 cr. (no textbook required)
- Tuition: $275 (includes a certificate from the International Alliance). Payment information available at the bottom of the course registration form.
- Certificate course offered during the Summer and Fall 2017 semesters. Summer II starting July 5. Fall I starting August 27.
- Click here to Register If you do not hear from Marian University within 48 hours of registering for this course, please contact 1.800.2MARIAN ex. 7618. Be sure to fill in the class information (FSA 201) on the registration form.
- Click here to view the HACCP Brochure.
For more information please contact: Dr. Susan Bornstein-Forst or 920.923.7648.