|Position Title: ||Enrollment Operations Coordinator |
|FTE: ||1.0 |
|Department: ||Enrollment Services |
|Reports To: ||Interim Executive Director of Admission |
|FLSA: ||Non-Exempt |
| || |
This position promotes and supports the learning experience of Marian University students by, keeping detailed record, and performing follow-up functions to assist the Office of Admission and Enrollment Management.
- Maintains prospective student files and admission software network (Recruiter) database information on applicants and inquires as well as enters student information into the campus computer management system.
- Provides statistical reports as requested and maintains accurate data entry processing to generate up-to-the-minute reporting.
- Responsible for standard office procedures including data entry, processing mail, and answering telephones (internal/external).
- Creates a cordial and welcoming environment while greeting visitors and other guests.
- Arranges campus meetings for prospect students and guests as needed.
- May serve as a liaison with faculty and other departments regarding prospective student information.
- Provides admission counselors with information necessary to assist in the recruitment of students.
- Maintains a positive work environment by cooperating in a professional manner with the University community.
- Create process and manuals that help the office flow for success of the students.
- Performs other work-related duties as necessary or as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
- Associate’s degree. Three years of prior secretarial or office experience. A combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, and Word).
- Experience working with Customer Relation Management (CRM) software and tools preferred.
- Knowledge of modern office practice and procedure, as well as office equipment and machines.
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ethical comportment and high regard for confidentiality.
- Willingly support the Mission and Core Values of the University.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and name, address and telephone number of three references to email@example.com. Please use ‘Enrollment Operations Coordinator’ in the subject line of the email.
Applications received by October 21, 2022, will receive full consideration. Review of applications will continue, thereafter, until the position is filled.
Transforming lives through academic excellence, innovation and leadership. Marian University is a community committed to learning, dedicated to service and social justice, and joined together by spiritual traditions.
Any offer of employment will be contingent upon the receipt of criminal background and reference check information; and the determination that the candidate remains eligible and suitable for employment.