For over 25 years, Marian University Early Childhood Center has been known for its dedication to creating a wonderful place for preschool children to grow, laugh and learn. It serves as a laboratory school providing a great location for university students in the teacher education program. The philosophy of the program is child-centered, play-based, using a developmentally appropriate whole-child approach to encouraging a child's natural curiosity, imagination, self-esteem and knowledge. Teachers are 4-year degreed certified teachers in the State of Wisconsin.
There are three programs to choose from:
- Preschool - A traditional ½ day morning preschool program for children ages 3-5. Tuition is $13 per day. Children must be at least 3 years of age by September 1 of the year they are enrolling.
- 4 year-old-kindergarten (4K) - Partnering with Fond du Lac School District, we offer a four day (M-Th) afternoon program (12-3:45pm) that blends the traditional Marian Preschool approach with the district curriculum supports. Tuition is free to qualifying families. Children must be 4 by September 1 of the year they are enrolling.
- Extended Day childcare - a limited number of spots are available before or after the regular class times. Center is open 7:30am - 5:00pm.
- Currently enrolled children/families
- Faculty, staff and students attending Marian University
- Community children meeting registration deadlines
For more information call- 920-923-8104 or email email@example.com or School of Education Early Childhood Center administrator firstname.lastname@example.org