Bridge to Bachelors: WTCS
Marian University has formed partnerships with many of the Wisconsin Technical Colleges to offer a tuition scholarship to employees and alumni! This discount, 10% off the current tuition rate of our adult and graduate programs, is available to all who apply and are accepted. (Discount does not apply to Ph.D. program or Institute of Professional Development programs/courses)
Benefits of the Bridge to Bachelor’s initiative:
- In-demand programs. You’ll be inspired through one of our adult accelerated programs in business, criminal justice, education and healthcare.
- Convenient format. Classes are available 100% online and offered in a convenient, 7 week accelerated format.
- Expert Faculty. You’ll be inspired by Marian faculty who bring extensive, real-world experience to the classroom.
- Personalized support. Dedicated advising and financial aid staff available on your college’s campus.
- Academic Services. As a student in the Bridge to Bachelor’s program, you’ll have access to Marian University’s library and academic support services throughout your time in the program.
- Affordable Option. Compare us to any state institution, and you’ll be surprised at the affordability of our accelerated courses. You’ll complete your degree in less time, and be on your way to your career. Plus alumni and employees of the Wisconsin Technical Colleges who apply and enroll through this initiative will receive a 10% tuition discount! To see financial aid scenarios click here.
Click here to view a list of our available programs
Additional services available to all Marian University students:
For more information, please fill out the form below or contact the Office of Adult and Online via email or by phone at 920.923.8726.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]