Giving Clubs and Societies
The Giving Clubs and Societies each represent an outstanding level of commitment to Marian University. The “Annual Giving Clubs” represents annual gifts from our committed alumni, families and friends who contribute on an annual basis to the University. The “Lifetime Giving Societies” represents lifetime of giving that is life-changing to our students and to the University.
The Giving Clubs and Societies encompass a special community of investors who serve as the foundation for the growth of Marian University. We welcome your involvement at all levels.
Annual Giving Clubs
- The Trustees’ Club: $2,500 and up
- The President’s Club: $1000 – $2,499
- The Naber Club: $100 – $999
Lifetime Giving Societies
- The 1936 Society: $1 million and up
- The Founders’ Society: $500,000 – $999,999
- The Scholar’s Society: $250,000 – $499,999
- The Builders’ Society: $25,000 – $249,999
Planned Giving Society
- Sister Mary Shelia Burns Society – Planned Gifts