Sister Judith Schmidt Core Values Award Criteria
The purpose of the Sister Judith Schmidt Core Values Award is to recognize an individual who exemplifies the Core Values of Marian University. Through their actions, recipients demonstrate proven support and have actively promoted the same qualities and values that guide Marian University. The award honors alumni who have demonstrated service and leadership within the college’s core values of Community, Learning, Service, Social Justice and Spiritual Traditions. The Sister Judith Schmidt Core Values Award will be presented annually at our Alumni Awards Banquet.
- Nominees must be alumni of Marian University.
- A person who is not selected may be nominated again in subsequent years.
- Demonstrated service and leadership within the University’s core values of Community, Learning, Service, Social Justice and Spiritual Traditions?
- Distinguished himself/herself by making significant contributions to humanitarian efforts over a long period of time?
- Complete online application and submit following materials:
- Letter of Recommendation describing for the selection committee how the nominee meets the specified criteria
- Resume and/or CV of the nominee
- Any interested persons may nominate alumni for the Sister Judith Schmidt Core Values Award.