Annual Alumni & Friends Golf Outing
2021 ALUMNI & FRIENDS GOLF OUTING
The Marian University Alumni Office invites you to its 12th annual Alumni & Friends Golf Outing on the lush, picturesque greens of South Hills Golf & Country Club in Fond du Lac on Monday, June 21.
With COVID-19 safety precautions in place, we hope you will join us for a full afternoon of fellowship and fun as we unite to contribute vital support to the Marian University Alumni Association Scholarship Fund.
All proceeds will benefit our students to ensure they receive the financial support they need, as this is the largest fundraiser hosted by the Office of Advancement and Alumni Relations.
The Day’s Events
- Noon-1 p.m. – Registration and lunch
- 1 p.m. – Shotgun start
- 6 p.m. – Outdoor Patio Reception, Program, Awards
Your Participation Includes
- Boxed lunch
- 18 holes of golf
- Golf cart
- 1 complimentary drink ticket
- Alumni & Friends reception
- Entries into hole and team contests
- The opportunity to network with new friends and reconnect with old acquaintances
- Scramble format
- Four-person teams — men, women, or mixed
- Don’t have enough for a team? We’ll help you find other members of the Marian family to join you!
- Individual: $125 (After May 1 price increases to $135)
- Four-person team: $500 (After May 1 price increases to $540)
- Reception only: $25
Every sponsorship pledge helps! In addition to making an important contribution to our students, officially sponsoring the 2021 Alumni & Friends Golf Outing will gain you exposure to participants from throughout the country, as well as provide different benefits for every giving level:
- Event sponsor – $5,000: Two foursome entries in the golf outing, large sponsor poster in the reception area, company logo on event give-away, and accolade during reception.
- Reception sponsor – $2,500: One foursome entry in the golf outing, sponsor table tent advertisements at each dinner table, accolade during reception and name on large poster for event sponsors.
- Lunch sponsor – $1,500: One foursome entry in the golf outing, sponsor name on large poster where lunch is served, accolade during reception and name on large poster for event sponsors.
- Tee sponsor – $500: Sponsor’s name listed on signage at one of the tees on the golf course and name on large poster for event sponsors.
- Hole sponsor – $250: Sponsor’s name listed on signage at one of the course holes and name on large poster for event sponsors.
For questions regarding this event, please email the Alumni Office
*processing fee applies