An Inspired Partnership
Learn here. Earn here.
Marian University is excited to partner with Agnesian HealthCare. Marian University offers quality higher education programming, while Agnesian Health Care offers a caring and compassionate work environment. Many Marian graduates go on to work within the Agnesian Health Care family.
Marian University and Agnesian Health Care also hold a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) that supports an environment where both Marian University and Agnesian HealthCare will work collaboratively to support the educational needs of individuals interested in Marian’s adult undergraduate and graduate programs.
Benefits of this memorandum include:
- 10%* tuition discount for those eligible for Marian’s adult undergraduate and graduate programs (excluding Ph.D.)
*Recipients of the Agnesian HealthCare partnership discount are not eligible for other Marian University partnership discounts. This Memorandum of Understanding is intended for employees of Agnesian HealthCare who wish to take classes on site at St. Agnes Hospital or at any of Marian’s campus.
To receive your partnership discount:
- Start and complete your online admission application
- Under the “Enrollment Plans” tab
- Check the box next to “Are you applying as part of a Marian partnership?”
- Select “Agnesian HealthCare” from the drop down of partnerships.
Inspired to Learn
This partnership offers students the ability to earn their master’s degree or graduate certificate in a format that focuses on the development of the whole person.
- Programs are offered in Appleton, Fond du Lac, West Allis, and Online.
- The majority of Adult course can be completed within 7 weeks.
- Generous transfer of previously completed degree credits.
- Transfer of Military credits.
- Courses are offered face-to-face, on-line, and hybrid.
- Programs can be completed in as little as two years.
- Applications fees waived.
- Students engage with Marian University faculty and take part in student-centered programming and receive personal, one-on-one attention.