As a participating institution of the Yellow Ribbon Program, Marian University will approve any veteran who chooses to take advantage of their GI Bill® benefit in to the Yellow Ribbon Program. For eligible veterans, 100% of tuition and fees at Marian University will be paid for through the Yellow Ribbon Program, Marian University and Department of Veterans Affairs. This GI Bill® benefit covers up to 36 credits per year for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs. To access an application for the GI Bill® benefit, go to, www.gibill.va.gov
- Served an aggregate period of active duty after September 10, 2001, of at least 36 months;
- Were honorably discharged from active duty for a service connected disability and they served 30 continuous days after September 10, 2001;
- Are a dependent eligible for Transfer of Entitlement under the Post-9/11 GI Bill® based on a veteran’s service under the eligibility criteria listed above.
Steps to obtaining your GI Bill® benefit, for eligible veterans:
- Submit application for GI Bill® education benefit.
- Apply to Marian University.
- Provide the Marian University School Certifying Official with a copy of your eligibility letter for the Yellow Ribbon Program.
If a veteran qualifies any tuition-specific financial aid, it will be deducted from the Yellow Ribbon Program contribution.
Marian University does not limit the amount matched with the Yellow Ribbon contribution per student/per year.
For further assistance, contact Marian University School Certifying Official at 920.923.7618 or email@example.com
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.