Visit – Because Being Here Means Being Part of What’s Happening
From the very first moment you step on campus, you’ll be greeted by a community waiting to welcome you as one of their own. Marian University’s supportive staff, relatable faculty, and amazing students – they’re all ready to show you how becoming a Sabre could be the best decision you’ve ever made.
- General Visit: Check us out to see if Marian is the right fit! We offer on-campus or virtual visits where you will connect one-on-one with an admission counselor, and much more!
- Sabre Days: Join your future classmates while faculty and coaches explain what life at Marian is all about. Learn about academics, scholarships, and financial aid; then enjoy a campus tour guided by one of our Student Ambassadors.
- Private College Week: It’s all about finding the right fit and taking the stress out of your college search! Every summer, private colleges all over Wisconsin plan their open house on a different day during the same week – allowing families to visit and compare colleges on a fun-filled road trip.
- Wisconsin Education Fair: Students, families, and school counselors have access to over 150 colleges, universities, military branches, and specialty schools. Live chat, schedule a visit, explore videos and campus tours – all in a safe and distanced environment. The next WEF is 9/16/2020 3:00pm-6:00pm. Register for WEF
- Not ready to register for a campus visit? See what life at Marian University is all about – EXPERIENCE the sights and sounds of campus.
- Visit our COVID-19 webpage for updates on how our campus is responding to the pandemic.