Transfer Admission Requirements
To be admitted to Marian, students must meet the following minimum requirement:
- Cumulative college/university GPA = 2.0 or above
- High school academic record will be considered if less than 30 college credits have been earned.
Items required before applicant information is ready for review:
- Application – apply online for free
- Official college transcripts (from each school attended; include all credits earned during/after high school)
- Official high school transcript (not required if 30+ college credits earned)
Please allow up to 2 weeks for processing after you have requested your transcripts or test scores to be sent to Marian.