Congratulations! You received an acceptance letter from Marian University of Wisconsin. So, what’s next?
STEP 1: Accept your Admission
Confirm your intent to enroll at Marian University by logging in at www.marianuniversity.edu/apply, then respond to your letter by choosing I Accept Admission and pay your $100 tuition deposit online.
STEP 2: Sign Up for Registration
Check your email! After you complete Step 1, we will send you an email with all your registration options so you may choose the one that works best for you.
During registration, you will discuss your academic plans, and develop a class schedule with your academic advisor. You will also have the opportunity to receive your student ID, email, and other account access information, as well as meet with other offices to answer any questions. We prefer to welcome you in person, however other accommodations are available if you are unable to meet with your advisor on campus.
If you need to reschedule, please contact us at 920.923.7650 or email@example.com.
STEP 3: Apply for Housing
Visit our Housing page to view pricing and access the forms required for on-campus living:
- Housing and Meal Contract Fall 2020/Spring 2021
- Roommate Placement Questionnaire
- Medical History Report
Mail the completed forms along with your $110 housing deposit to:
Office of Residence Life
45 S. National Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
STEP 4: Apply for Federal Financial Aid
- Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA. Use Marian University-WI federal school code 003861.
- Login to MyFinancialAid to stay informed on items still needed, or to accept your award online.
- Check out our Financial Aid pages for information on additional award opportunities, applying for financial aid, and more!
Our Office of Financial Aid is available to help at firstname.lastname@example.org or 920.923.7614.
STEP 5: Get ready to be a Sabre!
- Update your calendar with these important dates if you will begin attending Marian in the Fall:
- Fall 2020 Move-in Day: Saturday, August 20-21, 2020
- Fall 2020 Orientation begins the afternoon of August 21, 2020
- Fall 2020 First Day of Class: August 24, 2020
- Update your calendar with these important dates if you will begin attending Marian in the Spring:
- Spring 2021 Registration: Your academic advisor will contact you directly to set up an appointment.
- Spring 2021 Orientation: Friday, January 15, 2021
- Spring 2021 First Day of Class: Monday, January 18, 2021
- Visit us! Check out what’s happening on campus at our Special Events page.
- Purchase a campus parking permit here.
- If you’re in need of insurance and interested in information regarding affordable Student Health Insurance, please visit the WAICU website and select Marian University.
Printed versions of documents on this page are available upon request. Please contact email@example.com