Congratulations! You received an acceptance letter from Marian University of Wisconsin. So, what’s next?
STEP 1: Sign up for Registration
Confirm your intent to enroll at Marian University by signing up for class registration. Complete one of these online enrollment forms, then mail your $100 tuition deposit to the address below.
During registration, you will discuss your academic plans, and develop a class schedule with your academic advisor. You will also have the opportunity to receive your student ID, email, and other account access information, as well as meet with other offices to answer any questions. We prefer to welcome you in person, however other accommodations are available if you are unable to meet with your advisor on campus.
Fall students: We have multiple registration events for you to choose from. Each event is limited to the first 100 students, so sign up early! Click here to see a sample schedule (subject to change). You will receive email confirmations and reminders from the Office of Admission as the event approaches. If you need to reschedule and attend a different registration event, please contact us at 920.923.7650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring students: After you sign up, The Office of Admission will forward your file to your Academic Advisor who will prepare for your advisement and contact you with an invitation to visit campus to discuss the course selection process. Please wait for your Academic Advisor to contact you directly regarding class registration. Registration appointments typically begin in late fall.
Mail your $100 tuition deposit to:
Office of Admission
45 S. National Ave.
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Please remember to send in any AP, CAPP, or college transcripts to see if you have any credits to transfer! Contact your admission counselor at 920.923.7650 if you have any questions.
STEP 2: Apply for Housing
Visit our Housing page to view pricing and access the forms required for on-campus living:
- Housing and Meal Contract Fall 2018/Spring 2019
- Housing and Meal Contract Fall 2019/Spring 2020 (pricing for 2019/2020 to be determined)
- Roommate Placement Questionnaire
- Medical History Report
Mail the completed forms along with your $110 housing deposit to:
Office of Residence Life
45 S. National Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Want to know more about Housing? Visit our Residence Life page or call 920.923.8091.
Want to know more about Student Life? Visit our Student Life pages.
STEP 3: Financial Aid
- Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA. Use Marian University-WI federal school code 003861.
- Login to MyFinancialAid to stay informed on items still needed, or to accept your award online.
- Check out our Financial Aid pages for information on additional award opportunities, applying for financial aid, and more!
Our Office of Financial Aid is available to help at email@example.com or 920.923.7614.
STEP 4: Get ready to be a Sabre!
- Update your calendar with these important dates if you will begin attending Marian in Spring 2019:
- Spring 2019 Registration: Your academic advisor will contact you directly to set up an appointment.
- Spring 2019 Orientation: Friday, January 25, 2019
- Spring 2019 First Day of Class: Monday, January 28, 2019
- Update your calendar with these important dates if you will begin attending Marian in Fall 2019:
- Fall 2019 Registration: You chose your registration date on the enrollment form in Step 1. The Office of Admission will email you prior to the event, or your academic advisor will contact you if you signed up for individual registration.
- Fall 2019 Move-in Day: Thursday, August 29, 2019
- Fall 2019 Orientation: Thursday, August 29 – Monday, September 2, 2019
- Fall 2019 First Day of Class: Tuesday, September 3, 2019
- Purchase your books for class at the online bookstore.
- Visit us! Check out what’s happening on campus at our Special Events page.
- Purchase a campus parking permit here.
- If you’re in need of insurance and interested in information regarding affordable Student Health Insurance, please visit the WAICU website and select Marian University.
- View our 2018-2019 Academic Calendar for a complete list of important dates.
Printed versions of documents on this page are available upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org