Congratulations! You received an acceptance letter from Marian University of Wisconsin. So, what’s next?
STEP 1: Sign up for Registration
During registration, you will discuss your academic plans, and develop a class schedule with your academic advisor. You will also have the opportunity to receive your student ID, email, and other account access information, as well as meet with other offices to answer any questions. We prefer to welcome you in person, however registration by mail is available if you are unable to meet with your advisor on campus.
Fall students: We have multiple registration events for you to choose from. Each event is limited to the first 100 students, so sign up early! Click here to see a sample schedule (subject to change). You will receive email confirmations and reminders from the Office of Admission as the event approaches. If the date you chose no longer works with your schedule, please contact us at 920.923.7650 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring students: After you sign-up for registration, your file will be routed to your academic advisor who will contact you directly to schedule an appointment. Registration appointments for students enrolling in the spring semester begin as early as late fall.
Choose one of these options to sign up for registration:
Complete the online form that corresponds to the term you were admitted, then mail your $100 tuition deposit to the address below:
Online Enrollment Form – Fall 2018 Freshman
Online Enrollment Form – Spring 2019 Freshman
Your acceptance packet included a New Student Enrollment Form with your registration options. You may print a new one by selecting the form below that corresponds to the term you were admitted. Mail the completed form along with your $100 tuition deposit to the address below:
Print Enrollment Form – Fall 2018 Freshman
Print Enrollment Form – Spring 2019 Freshman
Office of Admission
45 S. National Ave.
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Please remember to send in any AP, CAPP, or college transcripts to see if you have any credits to transfer! Contact your admission counselor at 920.923.7650 if you have any questions.
STEP 2: Apply for Housing
Visit our Housing page to view pricing and access the forms required for on-campus living:
- Housing and Meal Contract Fall 2018/Spring 2019
- Roommate Placement Questionnaire
- Medical History Report
Mail the completed forms along with your $110 housing deposit to:
Office of Residence Life
45 S. National Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
Want to know more about Housing? Visit our Residence Life page or call 920.923.7666.
Want to know more about Student Life? Visit our Student Life pages.
STEP 3: Financial Aid
- Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA. Use Marian University-WI federal school code 003861.
- Login to MyFinancialAid to stay informed on items still needed, or to accept your award online.
- Check out our Financial Aid pages for information on additional award opportunities, applying for financial aid, and more!
Our Office of Financial Aid is available to help at email@example.com or 920.923.7614.
STEP 4: Get ready to be a Sabre!
- Update your calendar with these important dates if you will begin attending Marian in Fall 2018:
- Fall 2018 Registration: You chose your registration date on the enrollment form in Step 1. The Office of Admission will email you prior to the event, or your academic advisor will contact you if you signed up for mail registration.
- Fall 2018 Move-in Day: Thursday, August 23, 2018
- Fall 2018 Orientation: August 23-26, 2018
- Fall 2018 First Day of Class: Monday, August 27, 2018
- Update your calendar with these important dates if you will begin attending Marian in Spring 2019:
- Spring 2019 Registration: Your academic advisor will contact you directly to set up an appointment.
- Spring 2019 Orientation: Friday, January 25, 2019
- Spring 2019 First Day of Class: Monday, January 28, 2019
- Purchase your books for class at the online bookstore.
- Visit us! Check out what’s happening on campus at our Special Events page.
- Purchase a campus parking permit here.
- If you’re in need of insurance and interested in information regarding affordable Student Health Insurance, please visit the WAICU website and select Marian University.
- View our 2018-2019 Academic Calendar for a complete list of important dates.
Printed versions of documents on this page are available upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org