The college-choice process can be challenging. Making the right decision takes time, effort, and information…all of which you will find help with at Marian University.
Marian has made an outstanding commitment to freshman applicants by providing an admission counselor who will assist you from the time you apply through the financial aid process and finally enrollment. While at Marian, you will experience an extraordinary range of events and activities that moves well beyond the classroom by blending real world experience and networking with in-the-classroom research, theory and discussion.
Our graduates get jobs! Apply Today.
- Number of full-time undergraduate students: 1,236
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 12:1
- Average Class Size: 15
- New Freshman Enrolled for Fall: 355
- Average High School GPA: 3.02
- Average ACT Score: 20.2
- Average Financial Aid Award: $22,411
- Students Residing on Campus: 526
- Female Students: 70%
- Male Students: 30%
- Multicultural Students: 16%
- First Generation Students: Over 50%
- Number of States our New Students came from: 24
- Number of Countries our New Students came from: 3