Choosing a college can feel overwhelming, and making the right decision takes time, effort, and a lot of information. We are here to help!
Marian is committed to assisting you and your family throughout the admission process. Our admission counselors will help you complete your application, understand the financial aid process, and enroll in the program of your choice. While at Marian, you will experience an extraordinary range of events and activities that move beyond the classroom by blending real world experience and networking.
Check out the Undergraduate Programs we offer during the day at our Fond du Lac campus.
Take a look at Marian’s 2020-21 Viewbook.
Our graduates get jobs! Apply Today.
- Number of full-time undergraduate students: 1,236
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 12:1
- Average Class Size: 15
- New Freshman Enrolled for Fall: 355
- Average High School GPA: 3.02
- Average ACT Score: 20.2
- Average Financial Aid Award: $22,411
- Students Residing on Campus: 526
- Female Students: 70%
- Male Students: 30%
- Multicultural Students: 16%
- First Generation Students: Over 50%
- Number of States our New Students came from: 24
- Number of Countries our New Students came from: 3